Sunday, 20 July 2014

Summer bucket list

Last year my family started a tradition that we call a bucket list. It's where you write out a list of things you want to do during the summer. Some examples are : Make ice cream, Go swimming, Go camping at Saskatoon lake and the one I'm most exited for, the family BBQ.  Here is a photo of our family's summer bucket list. One of my favorite things in the summer is to cross things off the bucket list.   Leave a Comment on what you're most exited for this summer.


3 comments:

  1. I get to go to Chicago with my wife. We love to visit museums! (And I love to eat really good pizza...definitely a candidate for next year's bucket list for you and your family!). Then I have to go back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naomi,
    What a great idea! We're still a long way from summer in Australia, but I already want to start my own family's SBL. I think it will start with taking my baby son for his first swim in the ocean. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Naomi,

    I love you bucket list initiative for the summer. I'm an elementary teacher in Ontario, Canada & will be traveling with my family to London, England for a family wedding. Hope you make it to Edmonton. Take care of yourself, Metamorphasis

    ReplyDelete